July 16, 2010

Starting over again

Somehow I managed to delete all of the posts in my blog today.  There were only 9 posts so I'm not totally disappointed but now I have to start all over again.  It's not like anyone would even notice though because I think maybe one person actually reads this. 

I guess I should start off with a little bit about myself and what I've been up to lately.  My name is Aubrey, obviously, and I'm a single girl in my late 20s living in Phoenix, AZ.  I love living in Phoenix but the summers are really starting to kill me.  I've got big dreams and maybe someday I'll actually move away from this fine city but for right now I'm pretty happy.  I bought my first house in February of 2009 and I love living on my own.  I don't live completely on my own, I do have a cat named Dude that I'm kind of in love with. 

I graduated from Arizona State University in December of 2008 with a degree in global finance and I now work in the finance world.  It's fun but it's gets boring at times.  I do plan on going back to school someday for my MBA but who knows when that will be.  When I'm not working I like to workout, read, travel, spend time with my friends and my family, and relax.

The most important thing about me though is that I am a Christian and my relationship with Jesus is number one in my life.  I was baptized on Easter Sunday of 2006 and I try to live my  life everyday for Christ.  I have a heart for missions and I would love to go on a missions trip someday.  I grew up baptist but these days I attend a non-denominational Christian church. 

That about sums me up.  I'm sure I'm more complicated than that but I like to believe I'm a simple girl.  I bet some people beg to differ.

Here's a picture of my on my 29th birthday in Madrid, Spain.


No comments: